To uninstall the ParsedCloud Sync & Share Storage client applications, follow the instructions based on your Operating System (OS) listed below. If you have any difficulties, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com .
- Navigate to Start->Control Panel->Programs and Features -> ParsedCloudStorage, Sync and Share
- Highlight the ParsedCloudStorage app and click Uninstall (or right click and then select uninstall)
- Follow the Uninstall instructions.
Apple Mac OSX
- Naviagate to Finder-> Applications - > ParsedCloud Storage
- Double click the "Uninstall ParsedCloud" application. This will run in the background, so you may not notice it running.
- Drag the entire ParsedCloudStorage folder (under Applications) to the Trash can. (or right click and select move to trash)
- Open Settings -> Apps -> ParsedCloud Storage
- Select "Uninstall"
- From the Home/Applications Screen press and Hold the ParsedCloud Storage Icon
- Press the "x" that appears in the corner of the icon and confirm the desire to delete the app.
- Press the Home button to return to normal state.