Below are the procedures for uninstalling ParsedCloud Transfer. Note there is a different procedure for Windows vs. Mac computers. If you plan to reinstall it again, you may wish to back up your key before uninstalling. A new installation will create a new key unless you have the backup.
ParsedCloud Transfer for Windows Uninstall
- Click the Windows Start Icon.
- Select ‘Control Panel’.
- If you are displaying categories, select ‘Uninstall a Program’. If you are displaying as small or large icons, select ‘Programs and Features’.
- Find ‘ParsedCloud File Transfer’ in the list of programs and click on it.
- Click ‘Uninstall’ and ‘Yes’ to confirm your wish to uninstall.
- Click ‘Yes’ when prompted by the Uninstall Wizard.
- The Wizard will now uninstall ParsedCloud File Transfer and will remove it from your computer.
ParsedCloud Transfer for Mac OSX Uninstall
- Open the ‘Finder’ on your Mac desktop.
- At the top of the screen select the ‘Go’ tab.
- Choose ‘Applications’ from the dropdown list.
- Locate the ‘ParsedCloudTransfer’ folder and open it.
- Run the "ParsedCloud Transfer Uninstall" application. This will remove some service and registration functions.
- In Finder, then go back up a level to the Applications list.
- You can either right-click the ParsedCloud Transfer folder and select ‘Move to Trash’ or just drag the entire application folder into the trash bin.
- Once this is completed, ParsedCloud Transfer will have been removed from your Mac computer.