To install ParsedCloud Secure File Transfer software on your Apple Mac running OS X (10.9 or newer), do the following:
- Click the Download Button in the upper right of the ParsedCloud.com home page. This will take you to the download page for your operating system.
- Click the "Start Download" button. The ParsedCloud application will now be downloaded to your PC.
- Double click the Apple Install Package file (ParsedCloud_Transfer.pkg) to start installation and registration. Follow the on screen instructions.
- During setup you will be asked to register by entering your name, email and a desired password.
- Once the Setup Wizard is complete, you are not done. You will still need to Activate your software before it can be used. You will receive an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a unique activation link. This is an important step as ParsedCloud will not work until your account is activated.
- Find your Activation Email and click the gold, "Activate My Account" button. This will take you to a secure page to enter your the email and password.
- You account is now activated and your software can be used.
Check out the Apple Mac Installation Guide for more details.