The only way to sign up and create a ParsedCloud account is by installing the software on your PC.
For ParsedCloud Transfer:
- Click the 'Download' button in the upper right of the ParsedCloud.com home page to be directed to the Download Page for your Operating System. Currently, Windows ( 7, 8 & 10) and Apple OS X (10.9, 10.10, 10.11) are supported.
- Download the ParsedCloud setup wizard by clicking the gold Download button on the download page.
- Run the Setup Wizard program (ParsedCloudTransfer.exe or ParsedCloudTransfe.pkg) and follow the directions. The Setup Wizard will install the application on your PC. The registration application will then start automatically. If it doesn't you can manually start it by clicking on the application from Windows Start or Finder. During registration, you will enter your name, the email address you wish to associate with your account and you will create a password for your account.
- Once the application is installed and you have successfully registered, ParsedCloud will send you an Activation email. If you did not receive your Activation Email, check your spam filters and make sure notifications@ParsedCloud.com is an allowed sender. You can resend the Activation Email by clicking here.
- In the Activation Email, click the "Activate My Account" button to be taken to the secure activation page.
- Enter your email and password. Click Submit. This will verify your registration information and confirm your account to active.
Once the above steps are completed you can start sending your private and secure file transfers and messages.
You may view the Windows PC Installation Guide here.
You may view the Apple Mac Installation Guide here.
You may view the Quick Start User Guide here.
For ParsedCloud Sync & Share Storage:
ParsedCloud Sync & Share has not been released to Beta. You can add your name to our interest list now by clicking the "Get Started" button on the main website and signing up on the Sync & Share list. Check back soon for updates and details on when it will be available to install.